Keep your swimming pool operating at its best and save money on energy and pool maintenance while helping to protect the environment. It’s easy with Paradise Pool & Spa Service’s eco-friendly pool care. Alternative, non-toxic water treatments can get you started, while a new generation of purification systems, pool heaters, pumps and filters, pool covers, and controls can deliver even bigger savings on energy and reduce stress on the environment. Paradise Pool & Spa Service can advise you on how to keep your pool in top shape using any of the following environmentally friendly options:
Variable Speed Pumps
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Up to 90% energy savings compared to previous-technology pumps
- Near-silent operation—as low as 45 decibels
- Multiple speed settings and built-in timer options deliver optimum speed and run times, for highest efficiency and lowest operating cost
- Never buy chlorine again
- Push-button operation and easy-to-view displays enable fast checking of salt levels, cell cleanliness, sanitizer output, and water flow
- Totally automatic: just set and leave it
- Softer water: easy on skin, swimsuits, and equipment
IntelliBrite® Color-Changing LED Lights
An Eco Select™ Choice: LED (Light Emitting Diode) automated color-changing pool and spa lights are the most energy-efficient pool and spa lighting option available. Plus, they can last 30,000 hours or more, minimizing replacement cost and disposal.
Pool & Spa Covers
Keep water, chemicals, and heat from evaporating out of the pool with a pool cover. For your spa, investing in a new hot tub cover will pay off and last longer under the same conditions. You’ll save money on electricity, and new spa cover designs are much lighter, making it easier to get in your hot tub without having to remove a heavy cover each time.
Call 707-293-7665 for a free estimate.